1. Willoughby Professional Ltd is acting in the capacity of a recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 and you authorised Willoughby Professional Ltd to seek work on your behalf.
2. Willoughby Professional Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency as defined under The Employment Agencies Act 1973 and you authorise Willoughby Professional Ltd to seek work on your behalf.
3. Willoughby Professional Ltd shall be under no obligation to find employment for the Candidate.
4. https://www.willoughbyprofessional.com is a site operated by Willoughby Professional Ltd (‘Willoughby Professional’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’).
5. To contact us, please write to us at Willoughby House, Stamford, PE9 1PB.
7. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
8. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
9. We are the owner of all intellectual property rights in our site, its branding, and in the material published on it. The branding and materials on our site are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
11. By submitting contributions or comments to our site, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide licence to use such contributions or comments and to waive your moral rights.
12. Accordingly, we may freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute your contributions or comments in any format and media. This licence will be free of charge and capable of sub-licence.
13. Information and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed.
14. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
15. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
16. We update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
17. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no o7ligation to update such material.
18. Accordingly, the information displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. We cannot accept any liability for information provided by any users of our site or for their actions.
19. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability for indirect or consequential loss or damage; and
- Any liability for the following forms of loss:
- Loss of income or revenue;
- Loss of business;
- Loss of profits or contracts;
- Loss of anticipated savings;
- Loss of data;
- Loss of goodwill; and
- Wasted management or office time,
- Whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
20. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
21. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
22. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
23. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
24 You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
25. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set above.
26. The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
29. Whilst we take all reasonable action to ensure content on this site is accurate and up-to-date, the content is published without warranty, may not be up-to-date and is subject to change by us without prior notification.
30. If any of these terms and conditions of use are held unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such regulations shall be deemed null; this will not affect the validity and enforceability of all remaining regulations.
31. If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us.